Saturday, January 1, 2011

ONE

Well, I managed to get almost a month with posting photos last year. I took pics every day until a couple weeks into February but I totally failed at posting them. So, this year, I am going to give it another go. Something tells me I should just give up and go for the Project 52 and just do one photo a week but I think I will try 365 once more. If I fail this year (I won't!), then next year, it's P52 for me. So here is Day 1.

Goofy little monkey with a chocolate donut face.

Photo taken with my cell phone (poor quality) in my very messy bedroom. I would be more embarrassed if the mess in my room wasn't caused by the fact that very little has been accomplished during the 2 months that I've been ill. Once I am completely recovered (a few more weeks), I will have no excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment