Wednesday, January 5, 2011

FIVE

The Purple House

Between where I live and where I do some of my grocery shopping is a house we know as "The Purple House." I don't know who lives there or anything about the house except that every time we drive by it, we can't help but say to ourselves, "That is one purple house!" It was snowing and grey today when I snapped the picture as we were driving by (Steve was driving, in case there was any question) so you can't fully appreciate the brightness of the purple house. But let me assure you - it is one purple house! I think I'd really like to see a pink cadillac parked outside of it.

PS. I want to be clear that we like the purple house and are not making fun of it. I don't think I would ever paint my house purple but a big "woohoo!" to the people who did!

No comments:

Post a Comment